Man in Colorado sets himself on fire after he smokes Gas weed.
Julio Romero , a Colorado native, suffers third degree burns after he set fire to a marijuana joint that was dipped in Gasoline. The Marijuana was believed to have traveled across the Mexican/American border in a gas tank sealed up. The additives cracked open and ate away the seal and drenched the marijuana inside. Julio Romero said, “that the person he bought it from called it ,The Gas” and said he would be alright. Julio now suffers many burns on his face and many surgeries to come.